- Keeping our community in the loop as real estate is still considered an essential service.
Check back here for any updates as things shift throughout the ongoing pandemic as it pertains to us in the real estate world in Edmonton
Provincial wide restrictions still in place until January 13th, 2021.
- Masks are mandatory for all humans interacting in real estate, entering homes and conducting real estate transactions.
Sellers may also request hand sanitizer, gloves or reduced touching be also observed while in the home.
- Max of 2 buyers (from the same household) and 1 agent to be present.
- Restricted number of people allowed at an inspection.
- No children allowed in the home during showings.
- No public open houses
Be advised that all buyers and sellers will be required to review and disclose certain information in order to limit the spread of covid-19 during showings. The paperwork is required and standard for all viewings.
- to your good health and safety in 2021 -